Thursday, March 12, 2009

Postcard from Edinburgh…sort of











So did everyone enjoy the movie yesterday???
As you probably know I’m over in Scotland with tickets to the Ire vs Scot Six Nations game and couldn’t attend the movie. But my absence from college today hasn’t stopped me from working on my FYP, today I successfully broke my drag and drop code ARGH!!! But will hopefully fix it soon.

So onto the postcard thing, today I made three stencils that can fit onto a postcard and be reused over and over as they are cut into card and not paper, its basically the poor mans miniature stencil as this card can be got free in the students union and defaced or improved as you see fit. There are two freefalls and a gasmask (could be used to spray over a models face on an advertisement board, not saying this should be done but you can if you want) the freefall stencils would work great on the edge of a balcony or somewhere where there is a relative drop. See the pictures attached to this blog if you have no idea what I am talking about.




No comments: