Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun (Paint) Filled Weekend

I had big plans for this weekend. Got a nice little camera to record the brief history section from the college, but I’ve been working hard painting a flat from floor to ceiling and everything in between, well not the floor but the rest was painted. Its recession time and cash is low so I was glad of the work but now its back to FYP.

So that took up most of my weekend but now I’m currently writing the script for the narration (while writing this too) and will have the audio recorded tonight and the video recorded before class tomorrow, hopefully.

A week of After Effects should give you a better idea of what I am trying to do here for the brief history section, instead of text for the user to read through I want to make a little video in same style as the HP Hands adverts that ran a year or so ago.

No comments: