Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009

Hey folks happy New Year and all that craic. It’s great to be back after the holiday season; I relaxed by doing a 40 hour week in the busiest shop in the Crescent, GAMESTOP. Really didn’t know what to do with my free time on Christmas day and January 1st so I mainly just recovered from the previous nights out, or visited friends who are only home for the holidays. With all this going on it was hard to find time to do any fyp related work. But that all changes this week, a new year a new mentality.

It’s a shame my new state of mind is freaking out that we need to have a working demo by the 9th of February. AS3 is so different to AS2 and trying to teach myself the code isn’t going down too well for the old brain here. My self learning After Effects training on the other hand isn’t going too bad. A job completely in this area would be a dream to me. So I have to do all this while trying to finish the enigma that is the Christmas Java Assignment. I swear it’s unanswerable; it’s like asking what came first the chicken or the egg. That statement might be a bit drastic as some students have completed it already (I want their brains…..just for a day or two).

Right, LETS DO THIS!!!

No comments: